Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Post Shoot Reflection

1. Some problems I faced while trying to take my photos was that it was hard to find happy, so I just ended up taking a picture of my partner.

2. The technical aspects that i found myself thinking most about was if I should hold my camera parallel or horizontal.

3. If I could do something different on the assignment t would be to go and shoot somewhere else. Bowie has a to of things to take pictures of, but I feel like downtown Austin has more thing stat I can take pictures of.

4. Things that I would do the same on this project is keep the mindset that I had while taking the photos.

5. I ended up achieving simplicity and framing when I took my photos.

6. I wouldn't really want to shoot these picture subjects again. I would rather go into downtown Austin and take pictures of all the different emotions I see there.



http://bobbittaab01.blogspot.com

-I love the way that she took the photo of the bench. She took it thought the window, instead of just putting the bench in the middle of the photo.

-I think that maybe instead of taking a picture of a sign to show her Bowie picture, she could have taken a photo of the actual sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment