Friday, April 22, 2016

Final Exam Preview

1) I learned about many things when  looked and watched things on these websites. I learned how to import videos. I also learned how to import videos to iMovie. I also watched a video on how to use iMovie, because I didn't know how to use iMovie, before I watched the video.
2) I knew that iMovies made movies or short term vies, but I've never really heard of it before this.
3) I learned that you can import pictures into iMovie during a video.
4) I'm concerned that I won't understand the project fully, and leave out some parts of the project. Or iI will not get it done in time. Or I will not find anything to do an iMovie about.
5) I am confident that I can get all the pictures done in time.
6) I would probably do a soccer game because I don't really know what to do for the iMovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment