Thursday, October 8, 2015

Academic Shoot Reflection and Critique

1) Challenges I encountered was actually building up the courage to go into the classrooms. Because I get scared going somewhere alone into a place where I don't know people.

2) I found myself thinking most about the focus and angle of the camera.

3) Something I would do differently would to go with a partner.

4) I would keep the same thing that we did where we had to go into classrooms.

5) The easiest rule to achieve on the next prompt would be rule of thirds.

6) The hardest rule to capture was everyone but rule of thirds and simplicity.

7) I am still not clear on all the other rules but rule of thirds and simplicity. I could look them up online and go over the definitions till I remember each of the rules.

http://mikaylazellnersphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com/2015/10/aperture-shutter-speed-and-iso.html?showComment=1444331954603#c9115282331671492722

No comments:

Post a Comment