Thursday, October 8, 2015

Post Shoot Reflection

1) The rule that i followed was simplicity. I just too a photo from on top of the stairs looking down at the students. I just placed them in the middle of my photo.
2) The subject of the photo is all the papers on the table. Because i wanted to show how much students have to study to get a good grade on tests. 
3) I think I could have been more specific on what the subject is. I think that the way  think of the subject is different than others. 
4) I think i could have put the focus on a person to make my subject more noticeable. Or, i could have positioned the camera differently.

1) The rule that I used is Rule of Thirds. The girl in the yellow shirt draws your attention to her because of her bright shirt. She is also shifted to the side. 
2) The subject of my picture is the girl in the yellow shirt. This is because the first thing you look at is her because of her bright shirt.
3)  I think that it is pretty clear what the subject of my picture is. But, some people may think that it is the teacher.
4)  I feel like I did a pretty good job on this picture of "saying" what the subject is. 


1)  The rule I used was a simple background. So that you only focus on the girl reading, and nothing else in the background. Because, there is nothing else distracting in the background.
2)  The subject of my photo is the girl reading. I zoomed in on her, and tried to take out any distractions in the background.
3)  I think that is clear that the subject of my photo is the girl reading because thats the first thing you look at in the photo. Also, she takes up the while frame of the photo. 
4)  I think that to be more clear on my photo by maybe in photoshop figuring out how to change the color of her scarf. So that you look at her, and not the scarf, because it is the only bright color in the picture.     


No comments:

Post a Comment