Friday, October 16, 2015

Mural Project


1) I think a theme that we could take pictures of around the school would be nature. I think that pictures of nature brighten up a place. It makes the building look nicer and happier.

2) I think that people should use whatever they want to take photos. Because not everyone has iPhones, or not everyone has a camera. Some people don't have either, so the school should lend out cameras if some people don't have anything to take photos with. Or, two people could pair up to take photos.

3) I think that we should put the murals everywhere on campus. Especially on the ceiling, I've seen it done before and it was so beautiful! Also, we should put the murals on the hallways to make the hallways look more appealing and nice to be in, and help make people feel welcome and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment