Thursday, November 12, 2015

Love and Loss Warm-Up

1) At the beginning, I felt happy, and felt this warm feeling come over me. But then I realized what was really going on, and I felt upset, and sad. his is because I realized she had cancer.

2) I fell that the person is trying to tell us that these things do happen in our life. And, some of us may be going through it.

3) I feel like I would be able to take photos like this. Maybe not a good as this, but I would be able to. Because I am in sort of a situation like this, but its different in a way.

4) I would say, "I am so sorry for what your going through I am truly sorry, I cant imagine what is it like. There are many hard things and life, and they are just obstacles God put in our way, so that we could over come them. I am, so sorry. But your pictures are amazing. I love how they capture every emotion that is going on, and it makes you fell like you are right there."

No comments:

Post a Comment