Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Sensory Overload Warm-Up

1) I think that it is saying that we surround ourselves with objects and stuff like that, not just buildings, but with stuff that comforts us. I agree with this statement. I fell like we should take pictures of people around the things that they love, and not just random buildings.
2) When i looked through the photos, it hurt my eyes to look at for so long. I would go and take photos there, but not for that long.
3) I wouldn't like to be a child of someone who worked at one of these places because some of the dolls, and mannequins creeped me out a lot.
4) My favorite photo is the one of the lady with black hair and a blouse on, and she is sitting at her desk. It has a a lot of walls, covered in different types of beads. And page lining at the top and bottom of the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment